Saturday, March 22, 2008

How to lose weight in this area? -

How do you lose weight on your bottom?

Well to loose wieght from your bottom, there are many exercises but the two basic ones are squats and lunges.These two exercises are king in shaping and toning the butt,hips, and thighs. In addition to that, you need to train and workout out your upper hamstrings and glutes so these muscles can push out the surrounding layer of fat around your booty giving it a plump apperance that sticks out.Now there are a variety of squat and lunge exercises and this site I will put at the end has all the exercises in detailed instructions with motion illustrations that will accomplish you getting the plump look. Now this website has many exercises but I have picked out a hand-full for you to do that will work best for you. On the page under barbell in the Gluteus Maximus, do the front squat, lunge, rear lunge, and the walking lunge. You can try and do all the ones under the dumbbell section. There are a few exercises under the hip abductors and flexors so only do the first or second one. Now all these exercises involve using some type resistance such as free weights, barbell, or cable weights.You can also use resistance bands if you have some. The weights increase the intensity of the exercise so you will tone up the muscle fibers (the slow twitch mainly and the fast twitch). Now after you have visited the site, pic 5-6 of your favorite exercises. Get 4 from the Gluteus Maximus section, 1 from the abductor and 1 from the flexor section. Now incorporate all of these into a super-set workout. Do this every other day (ie. Mon, Wed, Fri)You should try doing super-sets to get faster results by doing all those different glute, exercises (super-sets basically mean doing different exercises that work the same muscle groups with little to no rest in between each exercise). This saves time and tones faster. Plus the little rest in between release a hormone that burns fat around your glutes by doing super-sets. You feel the burn as you do these exercises. :-Dhttp://www.exrx.net/Lists/ExList/HipsWt.��Best of luck and most importantly stay with it. Progress could be slow or it could be fast depending on your body type.Also-make sure to drink plenty of water (STAY HYDRATED!!!- can t stress that enough to my people), stay away from too many carbs, sugars, and sodium. Avoid saturated and Trans fat with a passion and try burn more calories than you consume. I know you aren t fat but it will help you get rid of the unwanted butt fat faster. I m sure if you stick to it, it will yield results! :-)

I��ve had a weight problem all my life, and it��s been so discouraging. After the kids leave for school, I exercise for about a half an hour. I walk a few blocks to the post office, instead of driving. When I��m at a strip mall, I walk to a store at the other end, instead of driving, and then walk back to my car.My kids keep me pretty active, also. I go up and down the stairs all day long at home, and that��s good exercise, too.I��ve tried diet programs, diet patches, every diet scam under the sun, but I just can��t seem to lose weight. I am really frustrated.However, I��ve read some really good stories about people having success using this method here trying to deal with losing weight.http://snipurl.com/qxwp6If anyone here has used this, please let me know what you think and how it worked for you.So far, I��ve only read great things about it, and with really wanting to lose weight so badly, it��s worth trying to shed the pounds.