Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Serious question, ONLY for people who have purchased the fatloss4idiots program? -

I have heard many good things about it, but not from anyone I KNOW is a real person, who has bought the program.I m really really considering purchasing the program, however, I know that the ebook consists of just weight loss tips, nothing really worth paying for..the thing I want is the diet generator (because I have no idea how to create my own calorie shifting diet).So, here s my main question, and please, don t answer unless you have solid proof, which mean that either you have bought it, or somebody you know has...is the program a scam? example: if you buy it, will the give you the basically useless ebook, but then when you try and use the diet generator, force you to sign up for other things before allowing use?I really like the idea of this diet, however I ll be pissed if I spend 40 dollars for nothing.But, I would gladly pay that much if they will provide me with meal plans, at no extra cost or fees.

I have bought it, its a waste of money, told me a bunch of crap I already knew.Try www.sparkpeople.comMuch better, and its free.