Thursday, April 17, 2008

Any ideas on how to lose weight without having to do exercise? -

Im a 15 yr old girlIs there any way I can lose approximately 15 kg in 5 weeks..???Without having to do much exercise and being on any diets..?Thnks

Not unless you starve youself. But i wouldnt recommend that.Just eat alot of fruits and vegetables daily. Drink plenty of water, it can get rid of some fat. The excercise, just do 10 sit ups 5 min run, some dance routines and jog stairs. Do it as much as YOU want. I dont really follow that 1 hour rule, or any other of that time limit. I excercise to my time that I want. Avoid foods that ontains alot of sodium. Dont sit or lay down right after you eat. I recommend eating special K cereal twice a day, its really good and actually helps loses 5 pounds in 2 weeks. In between your free time, do the situps or dance moves. Remember to drink alot of water as well. Eat fish, lean chicken, and plenty of greens. Hope this helps. I lost pounds coming back from asia, but it wasnt a healthy way. Most of the time i was there, i barely ate and came back with losing 11 pounds. I did most of the things that i had listed, and hopefully it should work. Good Luck:)

You cant lose any weight without dieting exercising. You have to eat mainly fruits, veggies, and lean meats. And you ll need to exercise at least 30 minutes everyday.