Thursday, April 17, 2008

How to lose weight (and make my face look thinner)?!?!?!? -

I m 14, 1.75 and weigh about 130 lb. Well first off, is that a good weight for me?? Anyway, I want to lose some weight (look thinner around the waist and my face) so do you know any diets?Anything to make my face look thinner please!!P.S I have an elliptic machine at my house which I use and I do like floor workouts and stuff but it doesn t seem to help a lot.

have you tried the Lil Jack routine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKCGe2Ezr��

Start off with a diet. Don t do a I m going to starve myself til I drop diet but a diet of balanced protein, vitamins... etc. In retrospect, don t each sugary, high calorie, junk foods. Don t completely eliminate them, but limit them to once or twice a week. Also, you must exercise. There is no way around that in order to lose weight. To lose weight, you need to do a lot of cardio exercise, like running, aerobics, swimming... etc. About 30 minutes, 5 days a week will really help.It s very difficult to predict where the pounds will come off, but they definitely will.

Targetted weight loss is quite tough, some would say impossible, nevertheless I shed a few inches from my waistline by following the tips and tricks on the website in the box below. Give it a try, their help is very down to earth!

if u wana lose weight at home without exercising......the best way to lose weight .http://looseweightnoweasy.blogspot.com/and u will find so many tips for weight loose and weight loose reciepes.u can try them and lose weight at home easily.

how tall are you.