Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Can anyone tell me how to lose weight quick, if I am 55 and 154 pounds? -

I really need help to lose some weight so then, during summer time, I would look good. Any advice will help.

well swimming is really good for the body, i weighed like 145 and started swimming everyday for 45 minutes and now like 3/4 months later im at 120ish.try drinking less sodawalk to places rather than driving(if they are close enough)DDR is excellent to burn caloriesdance, my doctor says the best way to burn calories is to turn on music really loud and just dance like a crazy person for awhile.eat low-calorie foods, calories are good but to lose a pound a day you need to have -500 calories(for that day, like burn more than you eat)binge only once inawhile, ive also found cutting alot of chocolate and soda out of my diet my skin is clearer and i have more energy. but i do drink a soda like once a week.hope i helped:]

Stop eating?? Go on meth??... I dont know...