Sunday, April 20, 2008

How to lose weight and get buff? -

Hi,im 14yrs old im 5 4 but I weigh 140 how do I lose weight and get at least a 4 pac in a month? I bought a 40lb weight and I d do Jusat about anything to lose the belly and get buff PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahaha lol omg u must be on roid to do some **** like that i mean the workouts ull be doing will have u sore for like 4 days lol u must be crazy kid im like 16 i got my 8 pack and muscle doing this i call it the best workout ever http://www.gymjones.com/http://www.marktwight.com/videos.phpPUSH IT TO THE LIMIT

You have to come up with some type of a reward system, this will help keep you motivated. One of the best things to do is make a contingency contract. Stating what you want to do, who will help you do it, and what do you get for doing it. Then also try to find a well balance diet program. My friend did this one diet program where the average weight lose is 7 pounds in 9 days. It might be the thing you are looking for, I know it s well balanced. If you want e-mail me and I can tell you more about either of these.

I do crunches. You can feel the burns too. Since you re fourteen, ride a bicycle with your friends, it s fun and effective.

run and lift wieghts