Saturday, April 19, 2008

How to lose weight and tone up? -

My boyfriend has put on 20kgs since we started going out 2 years ago... we re now looking at marriage, and he wants to lose weight and tone up so that he looks great for the big day. :-) In particular, he s developed a pot belly, and he s also carrying most of the weight around his butt and thighs.What would be the best way for him to go about shedding the extra kilos and toning up?

Try low carb, low fat, high fibre, high protein, and exercise. The foods are low caloried, and yet filling and healthy. Brisk walking is great for burning body fats.It is my lifestyle now. I am on low carb, low fat, high fibre, high protein and a hour brisk walk 5 times a week, and I have lost 31lbs/14kg and gained better health. I am now maintaining my 108lbs/49kg for more than a year, with more fruits and complex carbs.Details such as my experience, meals, snacks, recipes, foods to buy, reading labels, walking as an exercise and to shape the body etc etc, are in my blog

Have him do what we all do, eat right and excerise to lose the weight, and to tone up do excecises for those areas.

Since I started to work out I was looking for a good weight loss product. I was on a diet but I felt that I needed a little help so I decided to try this great product and I had fantastic results. You can check their website at http://www.health-lean.info , they give you a free trial and you only pay 5.49$ shipping and handling.