Saturday, April 19, 2008

Weight Loss Tips? -

Hello...I m 23, 5 2 and female. When I was in college (9 months ago) I was about 135 lb. and a size 4 and small. Since, I ve gotten a sit down job and shot up to about 160 lb. but still only a size 6 and small. First, when I calculate my BMI I m severely overweight, but...I m a size 6/small- how does that work? I don t really eat any fast food and I usually intake about 1500 cal a day on average and never am hungry or anything like that. I ve started running/biking/eleptical about an hour a day...is that going to cut fat or build muscle? I m still curious how 160 lb. is a size 6/small?Any advice would be great! Thank you!

http://favstore.net/yerba/?id=kman these should help u drop pounds

A lot of times people think the only method of losing weight is dieting or traditional diet pills, when actually it is relatively unknown causes that cause excess weight. This blog reviews a site that explains the built up plaque and fecal matter that many people have, and no, exercising won t get rid of it!http://hiddenfatlosssecrets.blogspot.com��