Sunday, April 20, 2008

How to lose weight at a young age? -

Im 18 and in my prime. I am going on vacation 6 months from now and i want to be in good shape? What can i do? I will try whatever!! i just want to lose some pounds!!!!

Eat healthy and exercise. Also drink lots of water.Make sure to eat something from all the major food groups, just watch quantities. However, if you do a lot of exercise, make sure that you are getting enough calories to compensate.Do you like to run? Running is a very good way to get in shape.

Most people think starvation is the fastest way to see results. It is, however, you will gain it back just as fast! As well, skipping meals can also lead you to loose proportion of your servings; you may think since you skipped a meal you can have a bit more for the following meal. You want to loose wait but stay healthy at the same time! you should work out at the gym after school a couple of times a week. and do NOT over exercise at first because it may cause stress and overwhelm your body. Working out frequently can add muscle pounds on your body so don t just judge by the numbers on the scale. but those are healthy pounds :).Also, try eating a lot of greens and try less pop. Even little changes like whole wheat from white and turkey from bacon on your sand which makes a difference! Drinking lots of water is always good. I ve seen my friends go on diet pills, or such for faster results, but they result in side effects and its not good for you so you should stay away from unnatural ways of loosing weight.I m not a doctor :) but I m also 19 and I looked up ways to loose weight sooooooooo many times, so hopefully, you kind of get the idea.good luck!

The first thing you should do is to get your nutrition under control. I bought The Diet Solution Program some time ago and it s a real eye-opener. Plus, it s really easy to implement (it s not really a diet in the traditional starve-yourself sense).Secondly, you need to add proper exercise to your routine. I find interval training to be the most effective. It boosts your metabolism, burns a heck of a lot of fat while helping you hold on to lean muscle, and it doesn t take as much time out of your day (something that is really a bonus for me).

Power-walking for an hour a day, 5 days a week is very effective, as well as eating right of course. It worked well for me