Wednesday, April 23, 2008

How to lose weight jogging? -

Okay so I m 16 years old, 5 4, and I weight 124. The only exercises I really do during the day is I take my dog for a walk. I m thinking about trying jogging, because I have always struggled with weight on the lower half of my body and I think it will help shape and tone my legs. If you have any tips or advice it would really help! I m planning on starting slow, and only jogging 3 times a week. Thanks in advance for any advice!

My wife and I are runners and it s a great way to keep in shape.The general rule is 1 mile = 100 calories. If you jog three miles and half to walk half of it because you get tired, you burn the same number of calories as if you were to run. So, it turns into How fast can I get this done? Stick with it and enjoy yourself while you re out there. Be safe and pay attention to what s going on around you. Take a friend or your dog for runs if they can handle it. Good luck!

Jog for at least 30 minutes. Here s additional suggestion:Eat a healthy breakfast and don��t skip it. Eating a healthy breakfast would jump-start your day, give you energy and can help you eat in moderation at lunch and dinner. A high-fiber(like oatmeal), low-fat breakfast may make a major contribution to a total reduced food intake for the day.Losing weight is simply a matter of limiting calories consumed and burning off more calories with exercise and daily activities. To lose weight, it helps to know how many calories you are consuming in a day.Also, eating more of Negative Calorie Foods is great way to lose weight.Check out http://loseweightsite.net It has an article on Negative Calorie Foods To monitor your calorie consumption and daily activity, http://www.mypyramidtracker.gov

Jogging is a good exercise to lose weight because it is cardio. Just make sure if you want to lose weight, to make sure you eat right too.