Monday, April 28, 2008

How to lose weight quickly and permanently? -

I have always had a problem with weight but mine as i have found out has to do with a condition (pcos) I didn t eat fast foods, fizzy drinks etc Don t think as your eating habits as a diet which you hope to stop when you loose enough weight, they don t work. The only way for you to loose wait like what i am achieving now is to change your whole life style for life. I am eating a low GI intake and type 2 diabetes diet. I no longer eat any dairy or wheat as this can sit in your stomach and swell which a lot of people don t release. Don t eat between meals except fruit and eat nothing after 7pm. Try slow realising foods. Eat smaller amounts. Exercise is the key, you don t have to go crazy and join a gym go for walks, cycle or join aerobic class etc Buy a medicine ball and some 1-1.5 kg weights to keep fit at home.I go to boxing training and do as many crunches, weights,medicine ball and spar as much as possible at home. Starting running when i get rid of chest cold

If you ve been on a strict diet for a long time I d say there s a chance your body has got used to the foods you are eating.Try eating something different - e.g. switch bread for Ryvita etc.I have also found that cutting out coffee helps for some reason.Try 5 different foods that you don t usually eat.Good luck!

die

I would suggest trying cleansing your body. I found cleansing to be the best weight loss program. I have ever tried. I lost 12 pounds in a week and 29 pounds in a month. I feel better since I removed the toxins from my body and shed some unwanted pounds. I did weight watchers, Jenny Craig and Medifast. I found that cleansing was the best since I saw results quickly and that kept me motivated to stick on the program. You can get info toll free at 1-877-587-4647 or online at http://diet4cleansing.tripod.com

Healthy eating and some exercise. It really is a simple as that!

My field is in fashion, as a result many people ask me how they can slim down. My answer is always the same: good diet and exercise. But I found this great product (all natural) which I think helps a lot in the process (it s really good for detox, you ll feel much healthier). I recommend you check this website http://www.diet-easy-now.us , they have a free trial and you only pay $4.95 shipping and handling. Good luck!

oh Im kidding..............Is healthy eating and regular exercise............... and making sure you eat everything in moderation!!!Also finding out how much you are meant to weigh as people have a very weird perception somethimes of actually what they are meant to weigh! It has to be a natural weight for you! Good luck x

Quickly is rarely (if ever) permanent.I would suggest seeing your physician, if possible. They can help formulate a good diet, just for you, and an exercise plan. A dietician is another option - see your regular doctor for a referral. I lost quite a few pounds just changing my diet to one that suits me.Good luck.

Learning to eat well and exercise is the only solution to long-term weight loss. Check out http://use-weightloss.blogspot.com/ for all info regarding weight loss.