Friday, April 25, 2008

I gain weight since I stop going to gym.How to lose weight again without exercising? -

I m now lazy to exercise even at home I have lots of equipments. what I enjoyed doing at home it to watch movies/ televisions and at saturday have a two hours swim at the beach. Any alternatives? I take diet pills sometimes but it didnt work to me.

No way! You gained weight when you stopped exercising. That is UNHEARD of. Idiot. Get off your fat a**

Are u an adult? if so, get your free diet pills here. 100% all natural ingredients. The fastest and easiest way to lose weight. You can only pay $19.95 for shipping.Click below.http://yunjill.4yz.com/freedietpills

try exercisign with a movie. like put a tv in front of your equipment. and once you get started exercising you ll feel better about yourself and stop being lazy and make time to actually do it... DONT BE LAZY!! :)

eat at subway!

Walking and doing housework is the best exercise for losing fat and ensure that your diet does not include any high calorie foods. Formulate your own weight loss plan and you will lose weight faster. From http://myweight.info

Hi,From SingaporeI hv lost 4 kgs in a mth and 3mths lost 9kgs...eating Nutrition Supplement...3 flavours, taste yummy...Interested send me email cindykwa03@excite.comBest RegardsCindy