Friday, April 25, 2008

I need help. i feel so fat? -

well i know that this may sound like the typical im so fat even tho i weigh like 20 lbs. teenager crap but its the way i am. but yes i do feel fat. im 13 and weigh like almost 110 but lately i have been eating like non stop. well i wouldn t say non stop but just when i get bored and i guess i get bored a lot. well i want to end it. seriously i feel like im going to become one of those obese ppl and i DO NOT want that to happen. all my friends say im so skinny. i haven t weighed myself in a while so i don t know my exact weight so. i eat so much junk food and i have kind of been on an eating disorder and i don t want that either. and i want to kill myself when i eat something even tho it is like a penny sized portion or something. i cant take it anymore and i need serious help b4 it gets worse and b4 i start to purge myself or something cuz i have been thinking about it lately. someone please help im putting my life in danger by wanting to be anorexic or a bulimic. i hate how i eat and i need some healthier weight loss tips without the pills. i don t eat a lot of veggies like im supposed to and i have pe for an hour or so at school. someone please help me and give me some healthy tips

It doesn t sound to me like you need to lose weight, you just need to change your diet. It s pretty much all about self control. You can t let yourself eat shitty food!

Tell your school counselor that same story. They ll be able to help you more effectively.

Hi, im rather big myself and ive been doing some researching on how to lose weight. The key is to try and eat healthy and do lots of cardio, unless you want to be schwarzenegger you need to do weights and lots of it. Anyways i cant help you that much, but like the other person said speak to your school counseller and ask about help finding a dietician.They can really help you, they will basically tell you what to eat.Know i no thats hard to do, but if you have the money hire a personal trainer 3 times a week and ask them if they can help you organise a diet chart, They will also help you with what to eat. But the main thing my friend is to eat healthy and excercise for 30-40 minutes a day.Oh Btw going to the gym by yourself is really monotonous ask some friends to go with you. Hope i could help -.- ?