Saturday, April 26, 2008

I still want to look alternative but cute at the same time? -

Without sounding big headed, I know I m not ugly but I m just generally unhappy with how I look to be honest and recently my confidence has been a bit knocked by my ex boyfriend.I like to be a bit different and I don t generally follow fashion trends, mainly because I simply don t like them. I have piercings (just ears a few times, bellybutton and septum) and atm my hair is red and black (I m waiting for the black to fade though) and I m thinking about dying it pink in summer. I wear things like skinnies, skirts, flats/converse/skate shoes, tshirts, hoodies etcBut I want to look cute at the same time without changing my style? Ie. I don t want to go really girly, because thats just not me.Like these girls look alternative but cute:http://emochicks.info/wp-content/uploads��http://a730.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima��http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7925905283/5��I m 17, from the UK, 5 5 and 9st (126lbs). I think losing some weight might help I want to get down to 8st so I ve started excersing more.Can you help me? With make up, hair but mainly clothes? Even weight loss tips would be helpful. Links would be really great!

actually losing wait if you are 129 will not do that much difference so i think you should do your style like the last picture you have its the best one

try some tank topswith leggings , any type maybe get some vintage dressesand throw in some bows and long beadsjust be youdont change for anyone i get my make up from uban decayits sells such nice make upwhich part of the UKare you from ?i live in Belfast , Northern Ireland , such and awesome place =D

im from the U.S. most people say my style is alternative i shop vintage, any boutique or value store you can find the best things for cheap, also clothing exchange stores you can take old things and get new ones. if you dont shop vintage try nordstrom, there clothes in BP can go from prep to scene. try a new style top with worn skinny jeans. makeup heavy eyeliner is out. try colors around your eyes but not black. you dont want to look depressed or beaten up. hair. layers are beautiful. summer is a time for natural hair color, dont dye it becasue sundamage on dye never looks good. shoesvans or sandles weight loss tips - dont try to be extreemly skinny, most of the boys i know dont like that. but to healthly lose a few pounds drink a glass of water before each meal. :] but allways remember to eat:]