Sunday, May 11, 2008

How to lose weight and get a toned body.? -

ok so ive been taking advice from other people and i its not working. what i want is to lose 40 pounds in 3 months and get a toned body. i don t want a 6 pack or anything but i would like to have a nice flat toned one. ALSO i don t want to use pills per say i just need a diet and exercise plan that will help me lose 40 pounds in 3 monthsthanks!

You need to exercise. Aerobic exercise like brisk walking or jogging is good as it burns calories and tones you lower body muscles. For middle and upper body muscle toning you can do sit-ups and lift dumbbells. And to lose weight the healthy way, eat Negative Calorie Foods . Negative Calorie Foods are those kinds of food that uses up more energy than the calories they provide so, the net effect is negative(less than zero) calories added to the body. So, you can eat more and still lose weight.Examples of these kinds of food are: asparagus, beet, broccoli, green cabbage, carrot, cauliflower, celery, chili pepper, cucumber, dandelion, endive, garlic, green beans, zucchini, onion, radishes; and for fruits: apple, cranberries, grapefruit, lemon, mango, orange, pineapple, raspberries, strawberries, tangerine, papaya.These foods are also called fat-burners. They metabolize the calories from even the other foods you eat. More info from source: http://loseweightsite.net

Hi,I know what you going throuht. I got married two years ago and was really worried about my size. Im 5feet 9inch, and I weighed 195lbs. Leading up to the wedding I tried a few diets (atkins etc) but nothing really stuck and I felt crap. Anyway I received this e-mail about losing belly fat, I m usually very sceptical about this sort of thing but I went to the website and got alot of useful information. I ended up buying the book and I can honestly say it was one of the best things Ive ever done. It showed me tecniques id never heard of and had some fantastic diet advice, all in all I lost 35lbs in four months. During this I felt satisfied with what I was eating and the excercise program seemed quite easy. I still do most of it now and feel fantastic. I know you said that you dont want a six pack but I actually end up with one.Anyway try this and I really hope it works for you. www.muscle-healthandfitness.com

You should do something called P90X. It is a 90 days program so it might suit you. There are 3 levels of intensity: Classic, Double(it is Classic plus cardio x)and lean. So if you don t want 6 pack so lean is for you. For more info go to http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/p90x.do?code=P90XDOTCOM