Sunday, May 18, 2008

How to lose weight before summer? -

I m 13 and i weigh about 110 pounds and am 5 3. But I want to lose a few pounds for summer. Can you give me meal plans like breakfast lunch and dinner. And also any exercises routines.

What I did to lose weight is basically eat anything I want, as long as long as I eat less then 1,489 calories per day. And whenever I wanted to eat more then that I excercised to subtract calories from my daily intake. I lost 25 pounds in 2 months just doing that. But the amount of calories you should eat a day to lose weight may be different for you depending on your age weight and height. For example I am a 5 6 male that originally weighed 190 lbs but now weigh 165. On ocassion I would break the diet once in a while to prevent myself from getting all hungry and gaining all my weight back. So don t diet too hard. If you want to know how much calories you should eat to lose weight go to this website http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie�� and enter your age, weight, and height.

I have lost 40 lbs. in 3 months and I know this will work. Eat small healthy meals every 2-3 hours, eat your last meal 2-3 hours before you go to sleep. Do not starve yourself or your body will go into survival mode where anything you eat will be turned into FAT. This will help you a lot but if you want more results you can exercise 3-4 days a week, include weight training and especially cardio (walking especially running). If you set your mind to lose the weight you will lose it and when you start seeing how good you look you ll want to keep going.Good Luck

The formula for losing those extra pounds is not difficult - consume less food and workout more - the problems surface when we in reality try to put that into operation! There are plenty of opportunities to fail out there aren t there?! The only thing which definitely delivered for me is green tea, it can be checked out in the resource box below, they have a handful of free trials in stock, it has been featured in Reader s Digest and CNN. I worked off thrity pounds, it definitely does work!

For two weeks I ate nothing but fruits, veggies, beans, whole wheat pasta, brown rice, oatmeal etc...the key is that you can t eat any meat, no sweets (cookies, candy), no dairy products (ice cream, milk), nothing fried or greasy (chips, french fries). During the day I would have a bag of trail mix and dried fruits to snack on. Drink lots of water and no juice or anything with artificial sweetener. I found myself eating a lot more frequently but that s ok because my metabolism had increased. I lost 9 pounds in 2 weeks and it was not intentional I was just trying to eat healthy.

your weigh seems fine, i wouldn t recommend you lose anymore, then you ll be under weigh

You do not need to lose weight. You are at a very healthy weight for your age and height.

situps are great and just don;t eat fried food