Monday, May 19, 2008

How to lose weight in a quick way with no drugs.? -

Hey i am 126 pounds and like i wanna lose some weight! Because my friends threw these big birthday bashes for 3 friends and their party s were one after the other and like all the cake and soda and chips really added up in the end so could someone help me Please!

126 is not a high number at all. If you want to lose weight just cut out junk, fried food, and fast food. You ll also need to up your cardio and stregnth training. You probably won t lose it easily because you weight so little, but you ll see the tone come into your body and you ll feel healthier.

OMG!!!! why do you need to lose weight if you weigh 126, I m 24 an i weigh 120/124 on a bad day, how much do you wanna lose 10 /20 lbs. i don t have any suggestions that s just ridiculous your fine no need to lose weight when your already skinny , you ate a whole lot of cake the past 3 days don t worry its not gonna bump your weight up to any thing drastic like 90lbs just chill, run it off a couple blocks you ll be fine.

One thing that will help you lose weight: a colon cleanse. I was one of those who did not believe in them until I tried it. And I tried a few until I found a great one that works (its all natural too! - it s just pills, but you ll detox, lose weight, and fell much, much better). You can go to http://www.help-me-diet.us and order you free trial, also you only pay $4.95 shipping and handling. Good luck!

dont drink soda at all and only eat subway and speical k porducts if you really wanna lose 8lbs in a monthalso run 30min a day