Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Does anyone know a KILLER diet that completely works? -

I used to know a diet consisting of odd foods, such as grapefruit, hotdogs, tuna, etc. Sounds strange but it worked wonders. I lost aout 6 pounds a week. Unfortunately I ve forgotten that diet and I want to lose about 10-15 lbs. I m 5 ,7 and 135 lbs. I would love to be 120-125 lbs!Any great diets you know? Also, feel free to share any weight loss tips you have. I ve heard drinking ice cold watere helps a lot. Thanks to everyone.

All the dumb stuff prople tell you about diets and other silly methods for losing a few pounds are just short term fixes for a bad lifestyle - Learn about calorie intake and what not to eat. Be active don t be lazy and lay around thinking that starving yourself is going to fix all. Find out your ideal weight and not try to be like some of those tooth pick models staving themselves . Forget the diet fixes look at what your eating and make changes , remember this is a life long thing - I ve never been over weight because I m active and don t eat garbage .

I m on a lowcarb diet now. I ve lost 10lbs over the last three weeks or so. It s a bit slower than I would like since I have to lose some 60lbs or so and don t want to completely stop eating the things I like best for ages. I know this diet will take me 2 years or so to get there but it s the only one that has worked for me and having been heavy all my life, that should tell you how many of them I tried.

try the hollywood diet juice, you can get it at any rite aid, longs, etc, you can loose 10 lbs in 2 days, I am gonna do it again here real soon, it also jump starts you to eat better and get on with a healthy amount of food!!! good luck

In the 1st place, if there were a diet that really worked, there wouldn t be any fat people, room temperature water is better for you. Try walking 30-60 minutes a day, and strength training as well. Cut out the salt, sugar, bread and meat.

I joined Weight Watchers about a month and a half ago and I ve lost 21 lbs so far. It is sooooooo easy! You still get to eat a lot! In fact, some days I have trouble eating enough food to fill my points for the day!

Raw vegan diets are amazing and delicious. The desserts are amazing because they are guilt free and taste like they should be. Check out www.goneraw.com

Cut out white bread, rice, sugar, potato, juice, soda, limit pasta. Eat more often in smaller quantities.