Saturday, June 14, 2008

How to lose weight in faster way? -

I put on 8kg in 2 months. This happened once i stop taking my Jasmin hormon pills. Anyone here know what can help me to lost weight again? I tried to exercise, swimming, yoga , having fruits detox and control my diet. But still i can see i keep on put on weight day by day..

try the Lil jack workolut http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKCGe2Ezr��it really helps

1. First start by getting up earlier than usual. Around 5:30 AM to do some of you workouts. Getting up early shocks your metabolism because the body needs more energy to get going. Right? This will start your system on the road to weight loss. That early start with about 10 minutes of stretching. Have a cup of coffee to get the blood going also.2. Do all the sit-ups you can. Just do them. 15 or 20 whatever, we don t have a lot of time to work with. Rest 1 minute repeat, do this for 6 sets. Already you are breathing hard and feel worn, because the body is working extra hard at being up earlier and then going right into exercise. If the early morning hour lets you get your cardio in, go ahead and do it. 30 minutes.3. Diet. Cut all current meal portions in half, just cut them in half, nothing fancy or complicated, CUT IN HALF! Cut out all bread products, all gravies, candies, chips, night snacks, etc. If you crave at night eat a banana, other fruit or best a non-fat yogurt. There are some tasty ones out there.4. In the evening do another 6 sets of sit-ups maxing out each set. Cardio again. The trick is to stay with getting up earlier. Yes it��s hard, that��s why it is so effective. Why do you think the Army gets up so early, it is intense training to the max.Source(s):ok i didnt write this but i copied and pasted the words but i just put it in number order and made it easier to read.

DRINK 8-10 GLASSES OF WATER EACH DAYDrinking water 8 to 10 times each day gets easier the more you actually do it. It is simply a matter of conditioning your taste buds, and yourself, so that it becomes easier to do. Once you get started, you will begin to crave water.To begin with, you should drink a glass of water in the morning first thing, before you eat. This is probably the easiest glass you will drink all day and it will help you remember to drink water all day long. Better yet, why not drink two glasses?If you really cannot bear the taste of water, try using a water purifying pitcher or filter. You can also add a few drops of lemon or lime to your water ?but no sugar or sweetener! Ice also helps.Check out flavored waters on the market, too. Just keep an eye out for additives.

Stay clued upKnowledge is power. By arming yourself with the facts about healthy diet, and ignoring the fads, you are more likely to build confidence in your abilities and achieve your weight loss goals.WLR can help! Long term weight control is about being realistic, and enjoying healthy eating and exercise habits for life �C and reaping all the benefits.

You sound like I used too! It can be so frustrating and depressing! This was me for years! I finally found something that work, and I didn t have to make all kinds of crazy changes to my life. All I do is take my supplements once a day (start of each day) and the weight stays away. I still exercise and I still watch what I eat but I don t have to be consumed by it because the supplements support me, which is NICE! I have energy!Quality Vitamins are Essential, I use (www.molecularhealth.net). I no it s hard to believe anyone because there s so much hype and fake people out there. Luckly with molecularhealth.net you can order a weeks worth for around $20 ish and you can see if it works, that way you can see for yourself. But I tell you 3 other friends/family of mine who takes these supplements LOVE THEM! and they too have had the same amazing results I have. They just make you feel good and there all natural. I can t say enough about them!

The best way to lose weight is to get the right balance between diet, exercise and rest. Starving yourself or over exercising could be harmful and lead to pale, sagging skin, dark circles and fine lines, even loss of hair and overall vitality. You need to be persistent as you cannot lose all 8 kg in a day. I would also suggest you to consult a dietitian and or a exercise trainer.

Once a week, indulge in a high-calorie-tasting, but low-calorie, treat. This should help keep you from feeling deprived and binging on higher-calorie foods. For instance: Lobster. Just 83 calories in 3 ounces.Smoked salmon. Just 66 calories in two ounces. Sprinkle with capers for an even more elegant treat.Whipped cream. Just 8 calories in one tablespoon. Drop a dollop over a bowl of fresh fruit for dessert.

You can go to yoga classes. Particular yogas are there to loose weight. Instead of going for any extra medicine, cream etc. You can rely on yogasanas. certainly your weight will reduce in a matter of months. Provided you should continue even after loosing your weight.

I was overweight all throughout high school, and couldn t really pinpoint what the problem was. I tried to eat right. I tried to exercise at least 3 days per week. I tried to limit my calorie intake. None of this seemed to produce any noticeable results. Well, it s been four years since high school, and I ve just recently found a program that I have successfully lost 55 pounds with! Sound impossible? Think again... they guarantee your success, and if you follow the program, I do too. They offer helpful tips right on there front page! Here s the link:http://bit.ly/4CodRtGood luck!

physical workoutsaerobicsrunningskippingdrink more water and juicesconcentrate on liquid food follow complete diet solutionu can take acai berry pills

eat more soups and less meatdoes wonders, you ll seep.s. please ignore those looooong answers. you will never be able to incorporate all those changes in your diet. been there, done that. It s simply impossible to manage.good luck, and remember, eat till you re 80% full :D

Here is a very efficient way to lose weight. I m going to link a page and make sure you go through the presentation, because it really works.good luck.http://8dfc8anayvu05m8pzahd0bukt7.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=INDEXLOSEWEIGHT

read http://www.ehow.com/how_5726918_lose-weight-easily-naturally.html

Detox your body... The weight will drop off. http://www.tinyurl.com/fastbodydetox This should help :)