Saturday, June 14, 2008

How to lose weight? -

Okay I m wanting to lose weight but the trick is that, I have back problems from a recent car accident and am physical therapy so I was told all I am aloud to do as far as exercise is walk briskly to the point of having a difficult time talking (not much that I can do) he did say to work on my diet and that would help. What are some suggestions? And if your suggestions are to count anything, carbs, calories, etc... please tell me how to count exactly and what is a good range for me, I know you are probably thinking you just get a calculator and count but I mean like if it is calories where do I find it at, if it is carbs, etc... And some detail, I am 5 6 and weigh about 160 I go up and down depending on the day. So please any help would be great on diet or anyone who has had similar difficulties with their back and some exercises that maybe they were told to do(nothing to hard seeing as my DR. specifically said no to anything other then walking.) Thanks!

Hi, I had been in a similar situation except I had gained a ton of weight after a car accident and needed to get back to normal. While you are in PT I would suggest just doing the walking and whatever exercises they show you in PT to strengthen your back. After I had gotten to the point where I could go back to the gym I still needed something to help me eat better. I joined a fitness, nutrition, and motivation website with licensed coaches and nutritionist I lost 50 pounds. The website is www.sparkpeople.com. It is free and helps you figure out how many cals, carbs, fat, protein and whatever else you choose to count. It also takes into consideration health issues ex: diabetes, high blood pressure and such. It goes in stages and teaches you lifestyle changes to make that become permenant. A year later and I still have kept that 50 off. Check it out! I think you can email if you choose to inquire more about how it works and if you me to prove it with some pics I will.

Why dont you wear the dress!

There is a diet, which may help you lose weight. 90 days diet. Lasts for 90 days, surprisingly.There are four days, which you have to repeat over and over.Everyday: have fruits for breakfast. Any fruit you want.There must be two hours between breakfast and lunch.1st day: Protein day.Lunch Dinner: meat, fish, cheese, egg, yoghurt, cottage cheese, milk, etc. You can eat as much salad as you want with it.Only day you can drink milk.2nd day: Starch day.Lunch Dinner: (cooked) rice, potato, corn, beans, peas, etc. Salad is OK again.3rd day: CH day. (Favoutire of many!!)Lunch Dinner: Pasta, pizza, cookie, ice cream, cake, chocolate.4th day: Fruit day.Fruits and fruits all day long.After the fruit day, you do the protein again, and so on.After the end of the 90. day, when you finished the diet, you can eat normally, BUT for another 90 days, your breakfast can only be fruit.You know, the usual: drink a lot of water.The more you weigh, the more weight you lose. I lost 33 pounds and it didn t come back.I think it s a very lovely diet. I chose this because I didn t have time to work out.

I think we all know which foods are high in fat and should stay away from. It s mostly a matter of will power! You seem to have that! As far as a way to tone you abs, I would suggest an exercise machine that you can use while sitting. I had one called Abflex years ago and it worked wonders for me. best wishes!

throw up

walking is excellent exercise and all you really need to do for weight loss. as for how much of what to eat, that depends on your height, present weight, and age. use these sites to find out what you can do.

Try a cleansing diet! I did and lost 11 pounds and 21 inches in only 9 days. I was very happy with the results and continued on the program and lost 29 pounds in 5 weeks. This is the fastest I have ever lost with other diets like Jenny Craig, Weight Watchers, Medifast, Slimfast etc��. Cleansing works by removing impurities from your body. You get impurities from your food (pesticides, preservatives, food additives, colorings) water, chemicals, pollution, medications, alcohol, hormones that the animals you eat were fed etc��.YUCK! The impurites get coated with fat and remain in your body. To remove the fat, you have to remove the impurites. This system worked for me, maybe it can work for you too. You can check out the website or call this toll free number 1-877-587-4647 for more info. The program is not cheap, but it is worth every penny since it works and keeps you motivated. Good luck! More cleansing info at http://thebestcleansingdiet.com