Saturday, June 14, 2008

How to lose weight with exercise? -

I gained too much weight last year and I immediately need to go on a diet. I know that exercise will be very beneficial; however, when I go to a fitness centre, I always gain weight because I eat more. Do you have any solutions for this problem? I definitely need to control my appetite but I don t know how. Moreover, which sport do you think provides a nice posture?Thanks in advance.

Diet and exercise is not enough. You need strength training. Strength training adds muscle, and muscle burns FAT.

You have cited a perfectly necessary element for success. CONTROL which requires discipline. Be consistent, work out AT LEAST 5 days a week and preferably 7. At least 30 minutes each day and intense enough to have the necessary target heartrate for burning fat. Use light to medium weights for toning. As for posture, I think rowing would be good and mid distance running. Done with proper form, you can t help but develop exceptional posture.

Hey, I am a personal trainer and this doesn t have to be to hard..Here is what I tell my clients when they are looking to start a diet.1. is it easy to follow2. will you starve - if so don t do it3. can you learn and implement it for life. - no get fit quick schemes!4. is it fun5. how will it fit into your life.Ask yourself all those before picking a diet. As for exercise, There is an endless array of things you can do. I offer free support from my website, where you can ask me questions, and so on.. I also will help you create a workout and diet program that will help you lose weight and be able to maintain it!Check out my site (the main page is geared to losing baby weight) but sign up for my free newsletter and I will give you tons of advice!http://www.thegetfitclub.com

i talked with my chiropractor who knows a ton about nutrition and diet. he educated me after i gave birth to my third child. what kinds of food are you eating? are you eating a lot of sugar and carbs? our body s cells are trained to burn sugar first, then fat. so if you re loading up on carbs, when you exercise, that s what you ll be burning. not the fat that you need to be burning. after having my baby, cutting out carbs really helped. stick to a meat and veggie diet for a while with your exercise program. when you get really hungry, make a good choice. don t run to get a bag of doritos and a mountain dew because that s what you re craving. eat something healthy like veggies with hummus, or some celery and peanutbutter. once you go through a detox phase of craving all the foods that you used to eat, you ll feel better and won t crave them any more. we eat tons of brown rice and black beans at our house. it s healthy, fills you up, and it s so good! if you re exercising and eating however you want, it s not going to give you the results that you want. so there s my advice :)i m not too sure about the sport thing...hope that helps!

most of the time its not how much you eat its what you eat that counts.if you eat healthy things after you workout youll be fine. Remember muscle weighs more than fat so when you exercise some weight gain is normal. To just tone and burn calories use light weights and do 10-15 reps for a set of 4. If you have more questions just email me at dman672003@yahoo.com.

Focus on a cardio-type program where you re pushing yourself and not just going to work in a gym. Output minus intake equals weight loss. There are no deep dark sectrets to it. If you, like many people, dislike running so much, then insure your gym has stationary bikes (join them in a program), courts, and a pool. This is why I like the YMCA, as many gyms are going strictly weights. Good luck and go get em.

atkins diet! go to atkins.com it s not hard or expensive. you basically eat mostly protein and you dont have to barely eat. oh, and running a couple miles at least everyday. it works! i lost 20 ibs already. it works! and if you can, have a fiber vitamin everyday.

Hello,I ve done a review on some weight loss programs, check them out at http://slimmingsarah.com/weight-loss-program-review/ Hope that can help you.

Try the lil Jack workout http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKCGe2Ezr��

go on you tube they have a lot of video...its amazing to have you tube.