Monday, June 23, 2008

I think I am HUGE and I need help. Pic included. -_-? -

I think I am very large for my height. Everyone keeps telling me I m thin (HAHA, what a joke) but when I look in the mirror, I just see rolls of fat bulging all over the place. Weight loss tips would be appreciated. I can t look pretty when I m so big.I am 5 5 and I weigh 128 pounds, and here is a pic: http://i28.tinypic.com/25ujl6u.jpgPlease be honest. =(PS - do you think 5 5 is short for a 19 yr old?

The pic that you show has you sporting a well defined waist and hips that looks pretty moderate. Just enough so you have a slight curve to them, but not enough that I think anyone would comment. Of course what you see in the mirror when you re naked might be a completely different story. You might be able to pinch an inch or half inch or whatever, but I m pretty sure it doesn t go beyond that. Here s some advice from an actual obese person; I m 24 and I weight well over 300 pounds. I m also 30 weeks pregnant right now so my stomach juts out even farther. Whenever I feel low or bad about myself I like to find pictures of people who are bigger than me. (And believe me, I ve found out there IS such a thing!)I take comfort in the fact that there is a level of fattness I will NEVER reach no matter how much I eat. ^_^ I wish I could send you a pic of myself so you can try the same exercise out, but I don t have a camera. I m also going to throw out here that you might have some sort of psychological thing going on here. It s natural to want to lose extra weight, but it sounds like you believe there s more fat on your body then there really is, and it s seriously affecting your life. Maybe talking to a couselor would help as well?As for your last question, I don t believe anything above 5 feet is short. I love to be around short people myself, one of my friends is 22 and just around 4 3 ! ^_^

im 20 and 5 4 and 135 and i love my body.. and even if you were odly short you couldnt do anything about it, dont be your own worse critic embrace who you are...and your not huge...i dont like how you said you cant be pretty when i m so big...that is not true there are alot of plus size women who are gorgey and there a ton of skinny girls who look so unhealthy and disgusting, its just that the media is brainwashing you to think you will only be pretty skinny...but your fine...why not just start running or doing some type of cardio..it will make you feel better and you will start to see a difference in yourself in about 2 weeks...good luck!!

You re not fat !You really are not so stop saying it because your just putting yourself down unnecessarily ! I d say you are between being thin and average :)And nooo 5 5 is not too short for a 19 year old.. my mum is like 46 and is only 5ft.. many many celebrities are a similiar height to yours or shorter.. victoria beckham and jennifer aniston are both 5 4 and look how successful and gorgeous they are !!! There is not correct height or weight for any particular age.. yes when you are a toddler they have to check your height and weight to make sure you re developing properly.. but ater your teenage years its not at all aproblem ! As long as you are healthy and happy that s all that is important ! So stop putting yourself down ok ? :) x

5 5 isnt too short its averageyour body is ok i think youre a bit like me your hips are a bit too big for your body..but you dont look awful i promise. For weight loss all i can say is eat healthily drink looooads of smoothies they fill you up..u can get lots of recipes on the internet.Hope i helpedGLx

Dont you dare even considering losing weight, there is nothing of you. You are nowere near obese or anything so you dont have to worry, you are H-E-A-L-T-H-Y. Please just listen to your friends.

OMG.are you joking around?iam sorry but iam 13 and weigh 100lbs and iam 5 1.and you think your fat.:Oyou aree soo skinny, this is unbelievable. :L

what?? you re not big and if you think you are then you have a problem, I m not talking a chip on your shoulder kind of problem I mean a serious problem.

You are not huge. Your upper body looks really nice. If you do, you can slim down your lower half, from abdomen down to thigh. Jogging really helps, or step exercises.

YOU LOOK GREAT.i wanna see your face too, you look quite hot !!!stop worrying over the usual nothing.how the heck can 128 be considered fat !!!, thats like 9 stone.p.s you have nice style too.

your are not fat or short. I m 18 and I m 5 4 and i weigh 130. So your good because I know im not fat. I workout and eat healthy so your fine... don t be so hard on yourself.

you have some serious self immage issues. you need to see a profetional phychologist if you think you are fat.

not for a girl 5 5 isnt short. Your deffinitely not fat by any means. If your serious mabe you should go talk to a close friend or counseler

Fat? ;O Pffft. Your NOT fat :]If you want to lose weight. Just go on long walks or bicycle rides. :] Even skipping rope for half an hour is good. :]

you are NOT fat and i am 5 3 age 13 :)please help me name my hamster :)http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;��

You are in no way fat, you look nice - you are not too short.

your not even fat! ur the perfect weight size, dont change a thing your fine the way you are!!!

Your blind. No way your fat.

your are not fat nor slim. If you can maintain your weight it s better

You re okay.

you are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo�� skiny

omg ur not huge AT ALL! you must be CARAZZYY to think that..and for bein 19 u think u wud have fuond someone who will luv ur for ur height and body size..notin wrong at all.. ur corrupted!!

OMG .....You didn t even FIT on my screen !!! Lay-off the BonBons !!!