Sunday, June 15, 2008

Just friends, and never more ? ? -

All my friends, guys included, say i m pretty. When i make a comment like oh i m so fat they re like omg, no you re not. Whenever i like a guy, im usually his friend first. When i tell them how i feel about them, they never return the feeling. I can t help but think, if i m pretty, not fat, and a nice funny person like my friends say i am, why does no one have feelings for me ? I m always the reliable friend, but never the girlfriend. I am 5 0 and 130lbs and i feel so huge. I know this is vain, but i just have to ask, guys, would you date me? (based on the pictures below). Is there something majorly wrong that would make you not want to approach me ? I m not fishing for compliments, and i m not a troll. And weight loss tips would be greatly appreciated as well, thanks.http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb142/kaylie107/?action=view current=kaylieforfb.jpghttp://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb142/kaylie107/?action=view current=100_4629.jpghttp://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb142/kaylie107/?action=view current=100B4710.jpg

I ll be honest. You re a tiny bit chubby. But definitely not fat. Don t obsess over your weight. I don t know about other guys, but it s a big turn off for me when girls are always saying Eww, I m fat and ugly . Have more confidence in yourself. You re a pretty girl. Maybe you just haven t found the right guy yet. To answer your question though, about dating you. I couldn t give you an answer based on your appearance. I care about more than that. But I d certainly give you a try and get to know you better.

Lucas basically said my mind. Honestly, I don t care if your a little on the chubby side, I look for personality. If I knew you I would probably try to get to know you better and see where that goes.

well it wouldn t hurt to do a few sit ups, but your tummy size looks like mine a little, don t worry i weigh 120 punds and I m 5 4, no big deal. your healthy, and thats what matters,

You look fine to me. I am glad, you don t have the figure of a super model because, you would probably be, starving yourself.

your not fat you are just the right weight (i dont mean for your size i mean the way you look) idk why a guy wouldn t go out with you your cute maybe they dont want to damage the friendship

ur a little chubby but not fat ur cutee :) [no homo]