Sunday, June 15, 2008

There are so many questions on how to lose weight. What about trying to gain? -

I have been trying to gain weight for over eight years. i am finding it frustrating. I have finally gained weight from 5 and a half stone to eight stone one pound.this has taken me many years and I find it very frustrating as I believe I will lose it again. How do you sustain weight?

Work outmuscle is twice the weight of fatand u look better and are stronger

To gain weight and be healthy, you need to consume more calories every day from healthy foods and choose the right types of exercise. The high prevalence of obesity and overweight problems in our culture means much more emphasis is placed on losing weight rather than gaining weight. It is easy to forget about people who have the problem of being too thin. Being underweight can result from eating disorders, chronic diseases, and it is also a concern for athletes and naturally thin people who wish to be bigger, stronger, and more muscular. Elderly people may become underweight. The gradual loss of taste and smell, or the inability to prepare healthy meals, results in becoming too thin.

I highly recommend you my weight loss method. It works very well and easy. If you are really serious about losing weight. You should have a look weight loss right method. It will work for you if you do it right. I lost 21 pounds in 5 weeks with this method. You can get more information from link below.

Weight loss became a huge problem for me until I tried out acai berry. I realize they say that pills don t work, however they definitely worked for me, and they ve been showcased on CBS News too. There is a free trial happening currently at http://seback.yourlosefatpro.info , try it, why not?

How about changing your diet.1. No soda2. No caffiene3. No Diet Soda or Sugar Free stuff.. ( your body gets all confused)4. Eat a good breakfast, lil snack, lunch, light dinner5. No heavy meals past 6PM you don t want a lot of food in your belly when you re sleeping.6. No TV Get outside and PLAY7. Play a sport and feel challenged8. Try http://www.weightlossdisc.com it workd i tried it.