Saturday, June 21, 2008

Weight loss tips??? -

Hi, I m a girl, I m twelve, I m 5 1 and I weigh 105...Is there actually a recipe to help weight loss? Because I get tired of eating the same thing everyday, my school is nut free and I m too young to workout at any gyms, It s hard for me to lose weight. My mom and my friend are dieting with me to keep me motivated. I have karate on Monday and Thursday, I have Piano on Wednesday, I have singing lessons on Friday and on Saturday and Sunday I have to practice this East Indian dance thing to present at this multi-culteral event. So basically, I m busy, fat and I want to lose 25 to 30 pounds. PLEASE HELP!!!

I am not sure why you need to lose 25 pounds at 5 1 and 105. That weight sounds right on target. If you feel stuffed all the time - The easiest and most effective way is for you to simply eat half of what is on your plate. Actually, just eat half of everything and you will see a dramatic difference (in how you look and feel!) If your parents fill your plate, just eat half. If they make you clean your plate, tell them you want less food to begin with. I guarantee this simple thing will help you. BUT it does take a little bit of work. Only eating half a bag of chips or candy is hard - but it works. Good luck sweetie - you have your whole life to be fit and fabulous - do not let friends, family, emotions or TV make you live a life you don t want - but don t let someone else dictate a number on the scale.

You could die if you lose 25- 30 lbs just cause you see celeberties do it doesnt mean you should but sure you can try and some idiot on here will give u tips on how but I wont tell you how to look like youre anorexic. If you do succeed then congrats on looking thin....in your casket.

Just try eating more negative calories foods which make good ingredients for salad.several foods contains so little energy that our body will need more energy to digest it through the long process and absorbs the nutrients. So by eating these type of foods, we hope the calories intake vs outtake balance will be negative. Onions and GarlicsCucumberTomatoCabbageCeleryLettuceMelonmandarin orange