Monday, July 28, 2008

Food, nutrition, and diets? -

I want to find a book or books that will tell me almost everything there is to know about food and dieting and nutrition. I want to know whats bad for you, what you need to be the healthiest you can be, what foods do what for you and practically anything i can get my hands on. I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A BOOK ON WEIGHT LOSS. trust me don t need to loose any weight. if a book happens to have Little of weight loss tips in there that is fine but i do not want a whole book on weights loss.If you know of, have read, or heard of any great books on food, nutrition, or dieting please tell me the name of that book.Thanks

I would like to recommend you my diet way that works very well. I find right diet way and applied the way, then I lost weight easy. You need to have the way that works. You can find the best way diet that worked for me and lost 12 pounds after one month. You can find more info from bit,ly/sdgs34 (Please replace , to . in the link)

Weight loss was a permanent drag for me until I checked out acai berry. I acknowledge they say that pills don t work, but they sure worked for me, and they ve been showcased on CNN too. There s a free trial happening currently at http://mineng.theslimmingdiet.info , why not try it, how worse could it make things?

the book is called skinny *****... try it

Hi there!This is not a book but a way to find structured diets built around you. They will advise and supply you with diet foods. A great service check it out at http://www.myhealthmatters.info