Monday, July 28, 2008

How to lose weight effectively? -

Hi all! Now I am really pissed off, ve been trying to lose weight for the past 1 and a half months, and I managed to get from 96 kgs to 93 kgs, and since then for a few days I was under 92, and now I m 93+ again. This is really annoying, I ve been starving and not eating sweets and never drink sugary drinks, though I sometimes ate peanuts or other stuff, but only occasionally. I don t eat after 6 pm, try to avoid fat food... Make 30 minutes of exersize in the morning and at night, and sometimes go to karate... But still I am stuck here at 93 kgs, once in the past (6 years ago) I managed to get from 85 kgs to 68 kgs (my ideal weight), but that ment starving all day... Now, with that kind of starving your concentration and strenght drains, plus when you finish the diet you gain back all the weight plus more... What do I do wrong? How can I lose weight without starving to death?

find calorie/fitness calculator on the net, enter all your stats and it will tell you how many calories you need a day to maintain, take off 300-400cal off that number and thats how much you need to lose.eat 5-6 small meals a day (eat every 2-3 hours)5-8 servings of fruit and veggies a day8 glasses of waterhave complex carbs for breakfast - they give you energyhave lean meat (protein) for dinner - repairs musclecardio exercise 4-6 times a week for 30-50min, light weight trainingdont consume foods that are made of white flour (white bread, cakes, past etc.), sugar loaded foods (cookies, icecream, candy etc) and nothing fried, oily.ofcourse you can spoil yourself once in a while with a little treat:)

Starving yourself is BAD!!!!!!!! if you really want to lose weight you should exercise for more than an hour to burn lots of calories. ok, i ve been big for quite some time, and now i ve been losing weight by playing DDR for three hours sunday-monday, two hours on friday and saturday all in workout mode and i play by the timing of the game, which makes it seem like i ve played for 3 1/2 or 4 hours. i lost 11 pounds in two weeks for doing this, on my third week i maintained my weight because i couldn t control my hunger well and now that i m in my fourth week and i lost 3 extra pounds in two days because I still play....does that sound effective enough? if you don t believe me try it yourself. buy PS2 and DDR if you don t have one and learn how to play with it. and once you have the hang of it, play as long as you can. Also, make sure you drink alot of water, LOTS OF IT, and don t eat fast/junk food, just fruits and veggies, wheat bread only, and anything healthy with proteins on it (this means you can eat peanuts, but as long as they don t have sugar or salt). Well, if you find another way to lose weight with other exercises, good luck!