Thursday, July 10, 2008

How to lose weight if you have asthma? -

I am 13 and weigh almost 180 pounds. I need to lose 60. But my asthma gets in the way. What should I do? Oh and don t be judgmental I have to deal with people making fun of me on a daily basis. Please help! :)

follow up with your pulmonologist -the meds may have caused the weight gain. avoid processed foods and mind portion controls. exercise, but keep your inhaler handy.

Note: this is not an answer but a contribution to the question above.I have a somewhat similar problem.I ve been working out for the past 5 months, I also changed my eating habits and only eat healthy food. Yet I gained weight... So I decided to double my work out routine but sadly enough, it is allergy season and I have seasonal asthma due to pollen. Anyway, while I was working out last week I had an asthma attack and my inhaler was not enough to help get my breathing back to normal until about an hour after. So now I m left wondering how to get healthy without triggering anymore asthma attacks...

Eat healthy and you will be fine. ~.~