Friday, July 11, 2008

I wanna know how to lose weight before i start school? -

how can i lose at least 10 pounds before August 24, 2009?

Eliminate hidden sources of calories and sugars from your diet - soda, chips, ice cream, etc.Then, focus your diet on even protein/fiber/carbohydrates. Eat lean meat, veges, and fruit. Be sure to have a hearty breakfast.Try to do 30-60minutes of cardio each day, preferrably before meals. While doing the cardio (running, power walking, etc), try to keep your heart rate in your target heart rate, 50%-75% of (220 - your age).

Well..Thats unrealistic if you wnted to lose 10 pounds PROPERLY you should have started before,it s possible but beofre Aug 24, might not happen, eat properly, exercise regularly, no midnight snacking, stay away from sugars because it s eaiser to add fat when you eat excess sugars. And praise the Lord.

the only way to loose 10 lbs before then is to starve yourself and even then more then half of it would be water weight. just try exercising a little bit every day. I ve been doing yoga which I really love, it relaxes me and is a great workout. Also eat healthy things, like oatmeal, raw vegtables and fruit, cutting out meat is a great way to shed unnecessary calories as long as you make sure to get the protein you need. I ve been eating these boca burgers, which are full of protein, but depending on the kind you get can be as little as 90 calories each.Also drink lots of water and I ve heard green tea helps.good luck!

I don t think you re going to be able to lose that much that soon. The only reliable way to lose weight is, of course, eating right and exercising, and those don t have instant results. Whatever you do, don t eat less - ie, don t starve yourself! That won t help, even though it sounds like it would. If you do lose any weight from that method, it d probably just come off your breasts or butt before anywhere else. (That s what happened to me, once! :\ I was barely eating because I was depressed, and the only place I lost weight was my breasts, wich suddenly went flat as pancakes! And that royally SUCKED! So don t do it!!)So just eat better food, maybe with slightly smaller portions if you really think you need to. Drink lots of green tea - it s supposed to help with weight loss, especially tummy fat. That s all I can think of. Good luck! :)