Thursday, July 17, 2008

How to lose weight in 2 weeks? -

Summer is coming up and i want to shed some pounds. I m not asking for something crazy, but i want to lose some weight. I m not looking for things that you can buy online or that you have to order for it. I m looking for ways to lose weight in 2 weeks even if i have to do exercise. If i have to buy something in a store, that will be ok, as long as it s not too expensive. Please help me!

if you want to loose weight in 2 weeks you can use this one. I lost 8 pounds in 2 week with this one. http://tinyurl.com/hetosk25 after 30 dasy I totally lost 13 pounds. This is great success for me.

I like how you say even if I have to exercse it s almost as if exercising was this huge sacrifice you were prepared to make.Anyway, don t you already know the answer to your question? Of course you do, everyone does. To lose weight you need to eat healthy and exercise, simple as that.