Thursday, July 17, 2008

I want to help people learn how to lose weight online. How to do this? -

i ve lost 35 pounds since January and i did it naturally and the safe way. I did not use any drugs or magic weight loss pills, but I did have to work really hard and exercise. I changed alot of my old eating habits and developed a healthy new diet.There is alot to learn about how to lose weight and it is very hard work, so i want to help other people learn how to do it online. How do i post this sort of information and it what type of ad so that people can see?Thanks in advancePlease no rude remarks, i m searching for a way to actually help people.

Have you considered starting a blog? Or just a simple website that details your success story? People like seeing a success story more than they like seeing a bunch of pills and someone s hips shrinking animatedly to music. I don t know if you re looking to turn this into a business or non-profit thing or if you re interested in consulting, you should check your city or state s small business bureau.