Saturday, July 12, 2008

How to lose weight in my hips, thighs and stomache? -

I m 17, and I weigh about 138 pounds (and i m 5 1)I have kinda big hips and thighs. And some.... fat on my stomache. I m a girl alsoWhat kinds of exercises will help me lose weight in these areas?No smart a** answers either please.

Sit ups, running or brisk walking, star jumps or trampolining, squat jumps, skipping or swimming? Very good luck! :-)

If you re looking to lose weight, then before you get suckered into any fad diets, diet pills schemes or any of the gimmicks, I highly recommend you download the free guide at http://www.dietreportzone.comIt shows you the healthiest and quickest way to get thin (and how to easily maintain that weight). The book is 100% free and is a big eye-opener to you if you re looking to drop some pounds.The book is 100% free - you just type your name and email in to the site to download it.

Get to the gym where there are many different types of machines to target these areas. You need to do resistance exercises with weights and this will work for all your body and tone you down and make you burn fat. Ask for advice from a gym professional and they will tell you what i m telling you and show you the machines which will be helpful

Hey there s this program that if you do it right you can lose 9 pounds every 11 days! I personally have not tried it, but my friend has and she said that it worked she lost 6-8 pounds every 11 days. Just take a look!Hope it helps!Hey there s this program that if you do it right you can lose 9 pounds every 11 days! I personally have not tried it, but my friend has and she said that it worked she lost 6-8 pounds every 11 days. Just take a look!Hope it helps!http://tinyurl.com/5puswl

Targetted weight reduction is quite hard, many people would say impossible, but I lost 3 inches from my thighs by following the instruction on the web portal in the box below. Give it a try, their information is very down to earth!

i hv a good, effective n healthy way to lose weight... see result in two weeks...interested, pls sms me at 81797690