Saturday, July 12, 2008

How to lose weight in time for summer? -

Okay. I m a 15 year old female, and I have hypothyroidism. I have never been thin in my life, and I would REALLY REALLY like to lose weight in time for summer. I weigh almost 190 and I m 5 4 . I know I should eat right and exercise, but I just can t seem to force myself to. I have never been able to wear a swimsuit and feel good about myself. I stay in the house 95% of the time because I feel so ugly. Someone please...I m begging you. Help me figure out what to do so I can feel better about myself. If you have questions, you can e-mail me at skepticalx@msn.com. Thanks a bunch.

find calorie/fitness calculator on the net, enter all your stats and it will tell you how many calories you need a day to maintain, take off 300-400cal off that number and thats how much you need to lose.eat 5-6 small meals a day (eat every 2-3 hours)5-8 servings of fruit and veggies a day8 glasses of waterhave complex carbs for breakfast - they give you energyhave lean meat (protein) for dinner - repairs musclecardio exercise 4-6 times a week for 30-50min, light weight trainingdont consume foods that are made of white flour (white bread, cakes, past etc.), sugar loaded foods (cookies, icecream, candy etc) and nothing fried, oily.ofcourse you can spoil yourself once in a while with a little treat:)