Tuesday, August 26, 2008

How to lose weight (gym tips if possible)? -

I need some gym tips - I ve been out of it for two years and put on about 20kgs in the process. I m eating healthy now but I have an office job which means that I really need to put the work in since I m behind a desk most of the day. What do you advice/ Gym tips for cardio? etc... anything would be most appreciated!Thank you! x

Go to a gym at least three times a week. Every day exercise for at least 30 minutes. If you haven t exercised in a long time, do it in 3 time slots of 10 minutes. Eat 3 small meals and 2 to 3 snacks. Last meal should be before 7pm and low carb. Drink plenty of water. If you can drink green tea. This will help with digestion and cravings. Good luck and I am sure you will reach your goal.

hi.i don t know much about gym all that but all i know is that i ve got a wii fit. have you heard of it??and it really helps you lose weight you muscles kill the next day.you can do jogging, hula hoops, yoga, muscles workouts and so much more.it really does make you sweat !!!just thought i would tell you.x

hello i am waqar from pakistan and i am going to help you in my way if you eat a lot then you must control your self and here are some tips 1: aad chiles to your food in lunch time 2: always eat rice in dinner3:no eggs in breakfast and if you start gardening or keeping a pet animal it will be very helpfull so these are some tips for you from waqar always remember me my email rockingwaqar@yahoo.com

I ve been overweight all my life even though I did exercise regularly. It wasn t until I learned how to eat well was when I shed weight and got better results.Here s a good site I found that helped. It showed me what I did wrong and have me great workout and diet tips.http://www.best-abs-exercises.com/Good luck to you!

eat smaller meals more often,less cabs on non training days,do inteval intensity cardio(hard for 30 seconds,slower for 90 seconds.

Its Psychological I guess ; )

anything that will get you sweating. Like running for example.