Tuesday, August 26, 2008

How to lose weight, while avoiding loose skin? -

I need to lose a lot of weight, Faster diets work better with me. But I m afraid of loose Skin. I have tried to read alot of those sites telling me how to do so, but I just want a more simple explanation :)Thank You.

if u need to loose weight, the best way to do so is to burn fat in your body. And the best way to do it is to exercise everyday. Now it is not that easy to just start exercising from 2morowhen u havent been doing it before. So i would suggest that u start with just a little bit of exercise everyday and eventually increase it. Ans pls whatever exercise u do, PLS DO IT CONSISTANTLY.you can start with the most common exercises like jogging, walking, brief stretching, bending,.....And another important thing, pls dont eat junk/fatty food(hungry jacks,macca s,....). U can get on a diet if u like.So enjoy and be healthy.!!!!!!!!!!!by the way, if that is u in ur display pic, u are very pretty

Hi Zoey,I may be wrong about this, so please don t take this as gospel, but I believe the only way to avoid loose skin after losing a large amount of weight quickly is through surgery. I have known a few people with this problem, and that seems to be the way to go. Eventually your skin will shrink back to fit your new body, but I don t think there s any way to stop it from happening, other than slower weight loss.Matt

You need to lose a lot of weight? that must not really be you in the picture.If it really is, as you say, a LOT of weight, loose skin might not be avoidable. But if it s 100lbs or less and you lose it slowly, you probably have nothing to worry about.