Monday, August 11, 2008

How to lose weight with out saggy skin.? -

allright im 240 pounds and all my friends are skinny. they dont work out they just have a fast metabolism. i want to be able too lose weight and not have saggy skin. i always get invited to go to the beach and i say no. my friends tell me that it doesnt matter that im fat but im still self conscious about how i look if i went. i have an elliptical my uncle has a bowflex x2 and a punching bag. can anyone give me some pointers on what i can do with all these machines so i can lose weight and not have saggy skin.

Lose Weight FastIn this article we are going to show you some sensible PROVEN Ways to lose weight fast.1. Drink water2. Eat regularly3. Eat lots of fibre4. Consume more good fats5. Get plenty of quality protein6. Carbohydrates can help you lose weight- Healthy life every day!

If you know correct weight loss info you can lose weight. I use the program here this site and I lost 13 pounds in 3 weeks. It is very fast to lose weight. You can get my weight loss program that lost me 22 pounds in 5 weeks here link below.