Friday, August 22, 2008

I really really want to join the army~only thing is~Im overweight!!! Please anyone, give me some really quick~ -

Okay Im 22 soon to be 23. I was going to join the army when I was 17~then I met my soon to be ex-husband. Now that I am fixing to be divorced, I would still love to join, theres nothing holding me back now. But we all know what marriage can do to you. Make you gain weight. I dont want to go into the army overweight, and stuggle through basic trainning. I want to enjoy it!! So if there is anyone out there who could give me so pretty quick weight loss tips that I could use, please let me know. Im willing to do anything~except for drugs!! Im just ready to serve my country and have a career!!! So just let me know~

eat six small meals a day do 20 min of cardo first thing in the morrning.