Friday, September 26, 2008

How to lose weight the healthy quot;practicalquot; way? -

I love chocolates and diet sodas .Can have upto 3 a day.I weigh 65 kilograms ..and my ideal weight should be 53 kilos.I wish to be 60 kilos atleast by May /June What to do ..without creating a fatigue for me and being a good mom?Also I feel very weak what kind of milk is good.. is cold coffee ok to drink during low diet plan? How many days of cheating is allowed?

I ve heard that eating one slice of an apple before each meal makes you lose more weight than any diet pill or exercise. I ve tried this an it s amazing! I was 189, now I m 127! It worked wonders!

Losing weight is simple - burn more calories than you eat :)Here are some tips to get You started:http://weight-watching.blogspot.com/2007/07/how-to-lose-weight.html

I would suggest a cleansing diet. I did this and lost 12 pounds and 17 inches in 9 days and then 28 pounds in about a month. I like the program since it works by giving your body nutrition through protein shakes with digestive enzymes and vitamins and then cleansing out the toxins. We get toxins in our bodies from pesticides, preservatives, water, pollution, medications, food additives etc��. These toxins enter our bodies and get coated with fat. To remove the extra fat, we need to get rid of the toxins through cleansing. The program also has a natural diet pill to help your metabolism and curb cravings. It works and it works fast. I lost 30 pounds in 5 weeks and I feel great. My skin has improved as well from the cleansing. You can get more info at this toll free number 1-877-587-4647. I think cleansing is really important to health and weight loss. Give it a try and good luck! http://thebestcleansingdiet.com

well i guess diet soda is ok but make sure you have good breakfast, lunch, and dinner so you don t have an appetite for snacks as much

cut out the chocolate completely except for maybe a hershey kiss or 2 a day if you really NEED it. coffee is fine to drink and actually stimulates fat loss. drink ONLY skim milk. i like to have my cheat days randomly (when i really need them). but i try not to have more than 1 a week if not 1 a month

you can learn more fromhttp://www.maintain-health.blogspot.com