Friday, January 16, 2009

How do i lose weight fast? -

I wanna know how to lose weight, expesially in my arms and legs. I am a 14 year old girl, and i wanna be around 170 by school startsP.S. I am 210

Put your meals on a schedule. It has been proven in studies that your body will recognize the schedule and know when it will be getting the next meal or snack instead of preparing to go into starvation mode every time you get hungry.When your body prepares for starvation mode or is in starvation mode, it will store food and water weight to live off of incase you start to starve. Once it recognizes the schedule, it wont store as much and you will lose weight. Doctors have suggested eating three meals and three snacks a day. The great thing about this diet, is it isn t a diet at all, you still get to eat the same foods you always do. But if you want to lose more weight quicker, you can combind this with a healthy diet to help.

The best thing to do is simply exercise and eat correctly on the days you can. I am over weight but have recently lost 20lbs just by following those to simple things. I know it can get hard, but don t give up! Breakfast is of course the most important meal of the day so DO NOT skip it. Actually, studies show that eating breakfast can help you lose weight in the process of weight loss. If you must skip a meal make it dinner. Also don t eat after 8 or 8:30 pm. Exercise is also important. The days you CAN exercise make sure its at least a good hour (cardio can be for 30 mins). Good luck I hope I helped!

If you are serious about losing weight you must have this program. It worked for me and it is the only weight loss program that lost me 10 pounds in 4 weeks. It works fast and using correct information will lose your weight easy . You can get more information from http://bit.ly/djovso

Eat lots of protein and start running.

Walk and eat tons of fruit.