Wednesday, January 28, 2009

How much weight would I lose eating 500 calories a day? -

First of all, I would just like to say I am not ignorant or stupid. I know how to lose weight the healthy way, and I know all the risks involved with restricting calories. So no lectures.I would like an estimate at how many pounds I would lose, if for 1 week I ate 500 calories a day.Thanks

Breakfast: 300 Cal.Snack: 100 cal.Lunch: 300 Cal.Snack: 100 cal.Dinner:300-400 calEating only 500 cal. will store fat in your body. Loose about 500-1000 calories a day! Use and Eliptical

none :( sadly you hit a plateau within 3 days and you bloatTry eating 1200 and burning about 500+It ll work much better !GOOD LUCKDrink lots of water btw :)

maybe 5-10 lbs. but eat more than 500 calories. try exercising more instead.

You would probably lose about 5 pounds...more or less. Exercise and such would lead to better weight loss.I hope that I ve helped!PICK ME FOR BEST ANSWER :D

Well u can try to do that but it probably won t work. Just eat healthy and exercise.