Sunday, January 11, 2009

How to lose weight before school -

I weigh like 140 pounds. and I m a guy. I want to learn how to learn how to lose weight before school,so no one can laugh at me.I tried dieting but I can t stop eating.Also my body makes me feel like not working out when I want to.Please help me.

Have you tried this workout program? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKCGe2Ezr��

Do a few pushups randomly through the day. I don t know how old you are, but 140 doesn t sound that bad. If you are in High School, then I wouldn t worry about it.I am obese. 220 lbs. People used to make fun of me. They can t anymore though, I made a joke out of my fat. Every so often people will tell me to do Cookie Monster which is a character I created with my belly. Try to make fun of your own weight, and people feel like them bothering you about does nothing so they will stop.

your not fat!but if you want to lose weight try the hollywood 48 hour miracle diet :]lose up to 10 pounds!!!!! no lie!!ive tried itbut do it on an event bcuz you gain it back :[

I perfectly remember, it was simple for me. Dr. Swift at http://killweight.info REALLY helped me a lot through this. He has a free guide there.