Sunday, January 11, 2009

How to lose weight?? -

Ok, I know HOW to lose weight, but it just really isn t working. I work out about an hour to an hour and half a day, usually swimming, trampoline, jogging, walking or tennis. I eat right, I have been eating three smalls meals a day. (foods low in calories and fat, and that are nutricious) I have been doing this for almost 4 weeks, and all that happened is I gained a pound and a half. What the heck??? I am not doing everything right?? I don t get why I am not losing the weight? I want to lose about 16lbs (about 133 at the moment) and nothing I do is really working. Can anyone tell me a) why I m not losing weight and b) how can I lose weight?? Thanks!KateOh, and I have also measured my waist, and I haven t gotten any smaller there either....???

WII FIT is fun and a great way to get fit and as you are 14 you could get your mates to play it with you. All you need to do is do a few hours a day and then before you no it you will be loseing weight.but dont just give up after a week if it doesnt work besause it may take time to lose some weightHope This Helps

There is very good knol on this subject. http://knol.google.com/k/nag-reddy/how-to-lose-weight-fat/pvuq01yriqkn/2#

I ve heard that when women start working out their bodies go into starvation mode for the first 3 weeks and hang on to everything for dear life.Are you working out hard enough? You should make sure your workouts are strenuous. To know if you re working out hard enough you should try to speak. If you can carry on a conversation, it s too easy. Are you sure you need to lose weight? Maybe you should check the weight guidelines. The recommeneded weight for an 18- 24 year old women who is 5 4 is 124 to 138 lbs. If you are that height or taller you don t really need to lose weight. Maybe you aren t losing weight because your body is healthy and wants to stay that way.

Well, you probably are at a good wieght. You don t need to lose any. But, if you strictly do a good cardio workout 3 - 5 times a week, that will probably give you the results you are looking for.