Tuesday, January 20, 2009

How to lose weight for a 13 year old? -

I m 13, and I went to the doctor and he said I need to lose 20 lbs! (at least)I need to right away!What is a quick way for a 13 yr old to lose wieght? thnx ;)

have you tried the Lil Jack routine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKCGe2Ezr��

The key for losing weight is easy - eat less and exercise more often - the difficulties appear when we in reality try to put that into operation! There are a lot of stumbling blocks out there don t you think?! I learned some splendid help by reading the web resource in the box below, they have a lot of tips and tricks, I worked off 6 pounds by following their tips.

don t listen to stephen F, if u eat a little bit and exercise a lot that means your losing a lot of vitamins and energy which isnt good for your health. just try to stay as healthy as you can, try to eat something from each food group. Research shows that diets don t work and that you should eat at least one type of citrus per day.(oranges, lime, lemon ect.). You can still exercise but Do Not over do it or it could mean chaos for your body. just try to stay active like how i do. I m on 3 sports teams and i feel great!! good luck though :D

Do not eat junk food, cut out sodas completely. Eat fresh foods like fruits and veggies and drink water before you get thirsty. Add some moderate exercise like running around the yard playing ball or whatever and you will turn your weight around. I am surprised your Doc didn t give you a meal plan.

cut out soda cookies cake donuts chipsexercise more