Thursday, January 22, 2009

How to lose weight. (goal 10lbs) Please only respond if you had success.? -

Im 20 years old am 5 2 n weigh 117. I have recently gained 10 lbs n went from 107 to 117. I work out at least an hour a day and do a lot of cardio. I also eat mostly fruits and vegetables because I am a vegetarian. I cant take any pills because I am going in the Marines. If anyone has any advice please let me know. Thank you.

Great post! I totally understand how you feel. I m also trying to lose weight fast and I found Acai berry, a great product which is working for me (it s all 100% natural - a colon cleanse that was really gentle on my body. I feel so good and I lost 15 pounds in 2 months). You can check the website at: http://acaijuicepower.blogspot.com

For someone looking to lose weight, the choices can seem overwhelming. There are over-the-counter products that promise quick weight loss, such as liquid diets and appetite-suppressing pills. Fasting is an extreme option, and doctor-prescribed diet pills are also available. In Lose Weight the Safe Way, these and other weight-loss methods are examined, and guidelines for success are given. The program points out that the best plans include a nutritionally sound diet with fewer calories than usual, sufficient exercise, and lifestyle changes that may require support from friends and family.

The best place to start would be light exercises until your ready to do more than say 10 minutes or so, second eating the right food like fruit and vegetables, and most of all don t give up hope, it will happening one day and unfortunate it can t happen overnight it takes time. I weigh 257.9lbs and am trying desperately to lose weight so I know were you come from. Try this website for low fat recipes.