Wednesday, January 14, 2009

How to lose weight????? -

HI, im 14 years old, 5 5 1/2 and 134 lbs.... i know im chubby :PI would like to lose 10 lbs... i think thats pretty reasonable..first, i dont know how many calories i need to take in to mantain my weight- i tried looking it up but it wasn t giving me any results, so if you guys know how to evaluate that, that would be greatly appreciated! (im at school all day so i get very little excerices- gym for an hour three times a week and probably spend about 15-20 minutes walking home from school each day... sometimes i do more here and there, a bike ride or two...)SO anyways, i would also like it if someone could ive me a meal plan to follow which would get me to my goal weight at a SAFE rate :)thank you :P

First you have to get motivated, then change your eating habits (switch to healthy foods) and exercise 4-5 days a week for an hour. Within 2/3 months you will see a BIG difference in you body and you ll feel better too. Good Luck!!!Oh yeah! DRINK LOTS OF WATER!!!

I highly recommend you my weight loss method. It works fast and easy. If you are very serious about losing weight. You should check this out weight loss correct method. It will work for you if you do it correct. I lost 21 pounds in 6 weeks with this method. You can find more info from link below.