Saturday, February 28, 2009

How do you lose weight in one week? -

I m already skinny, people say, but I just FEEL heavy, so I wanna know how to lose weight in 7 days. It doesn t matter how much, I just want to lose weight. Any ideas? Oh, I weigh 40 kg and I m 11 and 3 quarters. Is that average? Please, I need a one week diet plan ... HELP!

You re thin enough, I m not going to tell you to lose more weight! Accept yourself as you are.

I joined weight watchers last march and lost 42 pounds by August. Also, it certainly wouldn t hurt for me to tell you that portion is everything. Instead of eating a whole candy bar, eat half of one, hell, eat HALF of everything you eat and you will never have a weight problem.Drink 8 - 10 glasses of water a day, green tea is very good for your body as an antioxidant and help subtly speed up the metabolism. Salads (without fatty dressings and cheese) are very good for you, chicken is the king of meat in my opinion, as long as you don t fry it. Avoid fast food entirely, and walk anywhere you can as often as possible and get ahold of the 8-10 minute tae bo if you can. Drink diet sodas and juices (aka - cherry coke zero, sobe lean, crystal light, etc.) avoid sugar, switch to the 100 calorie snack packs, including popcorn. Eat apples, they are very filling! Cheese is an unecessary evil as well, so is milk, if you have to have it, drink the fat free kind. 100 calorie popcorn is a great snack. Eat turkey lunchmeat instead of a whole sandwich, etc. Eating is necessary, over eating is not. I also have a meal shake in place of a meal, I find it incredibly helpful at 3:00 in the afternoon.

eat 1300 calories 15% calories from fat of your total calories in that day, eat those calories in numerous times througout the day and get plenty of fiber and lots of exercise I donno the metric system so If your like like sick-like skinny I don t know that. also get at least 1200 calories a day you ll actually lose fat faster then if you only get like 500 calories in a day it has to do with your body thinking your in a famine and are starving so don t under eat but definatly watch your calorie intake.If your just feeling fat and don t need to lose it an easy way to fix this is get any type of exercise it releases endorphins into your body and it s a chemical that ll just make you feel really good but also replace those calories so you don t starve your body.

If you want a diet program designed for you that will work phone 0114 2325800 or check www.wellness-diet4me.co.uk

Try This, It Helps Everyone:http://loseweight.wmsense.comHope This Info HelpsCheers,,

The way not to do it is starve yourself, to start with. Just exercise and eat right. I did....lost 90 LBS because of it. Starving yourself won t help at all. Drink more water, eat less before bed, and don t eat for stress are the 3 things I follow and i m going pretty well if i don t say myself. 90 LBS isn t anything like 5-10lbs so take my advice. If you want anymore details, feel free to email me. Just please be patient for ppl seem to email me for advice on this, I will reply, don t worry! ~Adia

hey! kindda weird huh?