Friday, February 27, 2009

How to lose weight and gain muscle/4-6 pack=P? -

I am 5.6 1/2 165ish lbsi am not an adult and i am malei was wondering if someone could help me outdiet ideas/plans exercises i want to lose a few lbs, gain some muscle,get rid of my stomach and get at least a 4 pack within the next year or so... yes its hard and i understand that...Can someone give me some ideas and help me out. Thanks.

I have been doing the crossfit workouts and they have shredded my body big time (removed my body fat). They are pretty tough, but the results are quick!give them a try and see what you think. I usually do the WOD shttp://crossfit.com/http://www.crossfit.com/cf-info/excercis��Also to tone muscle, make sure you are getting plenty of protein to aid in recovery and building of new muscle tissueHere is a link for proteinhttp://www.buybulkwhey.com/

start with running this will give the boost to go on and make other exercises and workout and with that eat well right quality and quantity in the right time like before workout or the run within 3 hours to give your body the fuel to run and start with 30 minute run that will show your four abs and will get rid of all the fat around your waist and belly if you really stick to it for 5 days a week best of luck and enjoy your workout

Well everybody has abs, it is just covered up by the fat. First, I would just try running and doing crunches. That way you are losing body fat and you are also helping your abs by doing crunches. Also, eat vegatables and fruits and try and cut out the junkfood if you eat a lot of it. Just don t do anything to fast that is going to harm your body. Good luck!