Friday, March 13, 2009

Does anyone know how to lose weight without dieting, medication, or exercise? -

Im 12. Im fat. 4 11 130 lbs. I don t want to order medication, I get enough exercise, I eat on the verge of right , not too much fatty foods. Its just I ve been big for years and I don t know where to turn. Please help, I want people to look at me as a regular, skinny boy. Please Thanks.

Nope. Gonna have to break a sweat to lose those pounds kiddo. Otherwise, enjoy the big life.

I am on a diet and trying to lose weight. What you should do is eat a healthy breakfast like whole grain toast OR yogurt and apples OR fruit salad if you have no time. For lunch you should eat: Vegetables and Grilled chicken OR whatever you like but in really small portions.For dinner: i usually have salad because i have a big lunch. For snacks you could eat fruits, carrots, celery, cottage cheese, Dannon light and fit yogurt.Eat alotof water and do alteast half hour of excersise. Like bike ride, jogging, swimming.I am not allowed to go outside and workout alone so i just climb stairs ALOT and do crunches, pushups, situps, and so on. If you pig out like i do sometimes... Dont feel guilty it happens. Just workout 10 minutes extra for the amount you ate.Believe you can do it its just a matter of time.. I have lost alot of weight and feel good... Treat yourself once a week so you wont crave it much.If eating out go to Subway: Get whole grain bread, grilled chicken, and fill it up with vegetables.... Dont drink soda and bad juices... Trust me if your a daily soda drinker dont drink it for a month and feel and see the difference.I hope i helped...!

who ever suggested acai berry is a freakin idiot. This stuff wa plastered all over the internet as being a big scam encouraging people not to order it. They will SCAM YOU. And no i don t think theres any healthy way to loose weight without die and excercise and eating healthy.

Without exercise, eating less won t really do anything. Exercise doesn t have to be running miles upon miles; it can simply be jogging to class, or little stuff. Perhaps you should do pushups, and crunches, and join a sports team at your school.

LIPO!!!!!!!!