Friday, March 13, 2009

How to lose weight? -

I need to lose weight even though I am not over weight. my problem is that I love to eat so, is very hard for me to lose weight .the good thing is that when I am in a diet I lose the weight easily . a solution for me please.

For me it was totally getting up and doing some cardio. I was getting slightly over weight and signed up for the YMCA, after about 3 steady weeks of 5 times a week of walking/jogging and 2 days of that week i d do some body sculpting classes, I dropped almost 15 pounds. I m much more toned and feel great!

I m in the same exact situation as you... All i know is that for me, it helps when i ve got someone to talk to w/ some of the same goals... so if you d like, we could email through our progress... give some motivation and such...obviously it s up to you, but my email address is pinicolada_333@yahoo.com... if you re interested:)