Wednesday, March 25, 2009

How to lose weight? -

what I would do is eat less junk food and more fruits and veggies. Aslo go get a gym membership and exercise daily. Or weekly, Don t eat less though just less junk food.

Hi, Are you serious about losing weight toning up? Are you tired of being overweight? I have been a personal trainer, life coach bodybuilder for 25 years. I have developed an awesome, proven, and easy to follow diet exercise program that will help you achieve your goals. Take this opportunity like many 100��s have done. My program has a much higher success rate than the Biggest Loser program on TV. I can offer my plan to you for only $20.00 US. I will accept Paypal, credit cards, money orders or whatever method of payment is convenient for you. Please include your age, height, weight and what you your goals are. I will also offer to follow your progress via messenger or e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you. Paypal account dcprice1@shaw.ca Sincerely,

Have you tried a cleanse? I ve been trying exercise only for about 4 months and I only dropped 7 lbs. But with cleaning and exercising I lost 22 lbs in a month. I tried a 9 day cleanse. I m going to do it again next month. My doctor recommended it to me for my weight loss. With a good cleanse you can lose up to 10 lbs in 9 days. And it s not just water weight. Just cleanse, eat healthy and exercise at least 1 hour 3 times a week. Even if it s just walking around the mall or the track. I m now on month 2 and I ve lost a total of 35lbs and 73 inches. Good luck.

Simple, just exercise. Lose weight the right way.

check out Bodyforlife.com........talk about support! Also, I have added a suppliment, San-Hoodia. Read up on it to see if it is right for you. I have used this for a month and I m down a full size.

drink 4 cupsof green tea a day

excerise and eat right

The best way is to change your lifestyle. Increase exercise and modify nutritional habits (drink plenty of water, low fat, high fiber, etc). I m sure you have heard of people say this numerous times and I will say it again, do not do fad diet. You ll lose weight for a couple of months and all those weight you lost plus more will return to your body eventually.

do some exersizes and go on runs and if u can join a gym or look up some exersizes on fittv.com